During nearly 30 years as a litigator and trial attorney, I have represented large companies, small businesses, individuals, executives, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, members of protected classes, accountants, doctors, lawyers, clients, developers, contractors, homeowners, employers, employees, insureds, injured persons, patients, banks, borrowers, consumers, millionaires as well as individuals, entrepreneurs and prominent personalities and stars of television, motion pictures, Broadway, the recording industry and the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Clients have hired me to represent them in numerous employee rights matters, including:
- Handicap and disability discrimination/Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) violations
- Age discrimination
- Sex and gender discrimination
- Race discrimination
- Pregnancy discrimination
- National origin and ethnicity discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- Civil rights violations (federal Civil Rights Act of 1991 and Ohio Civil Rights Act)
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Retaliation for complaining about discrimination or asking for a reasonable accommodation
I also represent clients in a variety of business litigation, personal injury and civil litigation cases.
In short, I enjoy representing a broad spectrum of clients in civil litigation. Although many firms do list the identities of some of their clients, I respect and adhere to the privacy of my clients and the trust and confidence they bestow upon me. Accordingly, it is my practice not to disclose and publicize here the identities of my clients – however well-known and prominent they may be or however favorable my representation of them was.